On your first visit you will feel the difference. We're passionate about using our expertise and technology in a way that will enhance your quality of life, in an environment that evokes the warm, rustic atmosphere unique to our region.
Cosmetic dental procedures enhance a smile’s appearance by allowing a tooth to be restored to its natural looking beauty. Cosmetic dentistry can create a youthful smile and correct the following conditions:
- Missing teeth or spaces between teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Rotated or crowded teeth
- Small or short teeth
A variety of restorative and preventative dental services are offered by our practice, each designed to extend your dental health, contribute to your outer appearance and inner confidence. We want to make sure your smile lasts for many years to come.
We provide the following dental health services:
- Composite Fillings
- Children's Dentistry
- Crowns, Bridges and Dentures
- Hygiene & Preventative Care
- Take Home Whitening
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Periodontal Screening
- Root Canal Therapy
Preventative Dentistry ... Hygiene
The best way to preserve optimum dental health is to maintain a sensible oral hygiene regimen. In addition to daily flossing and brushing, this includes regular dental examinations and professional cleanings. A complete oral exam can help ensure you keep your smile bright and healthy.
No more having to wait for your new crown! With the Cerec innovative method, you can have a quick, quality ceramic crown, onlay, or veneer placed in just a single visit. This smart technology uses a computer image of your tooth, and then your new tooth is milled out of a solid ceramic block and bonded to your prepared tooth. That’s it! Chipped or discolored front teeth can also be repaired with this program. Your smile makes a lasting first impression; why not enhance it with CEREC?
- Early detection of decay
- Fast, painless examination
- Permits minimally invasive treatment to tooth
- No x-ray exposure
The Diagnodent is a simple, fast and painless approach to early detection of tooth decay. A low intensity laser is able to detect decay in its early stage by measuring the laser light within the tooth structure. This early detection permits the use of minimally invasive treatments when restoring the tooth.
We use a digital x-ray system. Here are the benefits of digital x-rays:
- Safer, because the computer sensor is very sensitive, the system can use a much lower amount of radiation. In fact, it uses 90% less radiation than conventional x-rays.
- Better, because the sensor sees things conventional film might miss and the image can be magnified 300x its normal size and contrast can be adjusted to reveal things normal film might not see.
- Faster, because there is no development cycle, images are available within seconds of being taken!
- Smarter, since the system avoids using hazardous chemicals it does not produce hazardous waste either.
Want to see what the dentist sees? With the intraoral camera you can! This tiny digital camera fits comfortably in your mouth and allows Dr. Greenhalgh to show you an enlarged image of what is happening in your mouth on a computer screen.
Do you suffer from migranes or tension headaches? The FDA-approved method of migrane prevention is the NTI system. A small plastic device is worn over your front teeth while you sleep. This device helps eliminate headaches as it allows your jaw to relax and reduces the intense clenching which occurs during your sleep.
For more information on this fantastic breakthrough, please visit www.headacheprevention.com.